Please read all the information below before applying for an English Teacher positions at Linguage school.
We are currently hiring for these positions only.
- Native (or native level) English speaker
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Teaching experience preferred but not required
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Patient and friendly, with excellent customer service skills
- Professional and punctual
- Looking to work for a minimum of one year
- Hold a visa that allows you to work in Japan
Linguage is seeking motivated teachers to teach in our English conversation schools in central Tokyo. Full-time, Semi-full-time, and Part-time positions are available immediately for applicants residing in Japan who possess a valid visa.
Linguage provides weekly English lessons to adults of all ages and English levels. We place an emphasis on developing students' fluency and overall communication skills. We offer a unique curriculum that focuses on developing students' fluency through listening, reading and speaking competency. Class sizes are small and lesson standards are very consistent across instructors and schools.
Our schools are open from 07:00 – 24:00 and are in convenient locations within minutes from the station. Our classrooms are well-lit and modern. We place a premium on customer satisfaction and strive to provide a superior level of customer service. Successful teachers will receive a comprehensive training program before they begin teaching. You will also receive regular evaluation and follow up training. You will be provided with all the tools needed to teach quality lessons, and to offer our students the best possible service.
- Full-time teachers work 35 hours a week and receive a monthly salary of ¥230,000 per month.
- Semi-full-time teachers work 19.5 hours per week and receive a monthly salary of ¥140,000 per month.
- Part-time teachers are paid ¥2,250 per hour for lessons taught, and ¥1,200 per hour for non-teaching time.
- Comprehensive, paid training program
- Japanese social insurance, including health insurance (Full-time instructors only)
- Paid holidays
- Assistance in setting up a Japanese bank account if necessary
- Reimbursement of commuting expenses