HOMEFAQsFAQ's about the applications

FAQ's about the applications

About the applications

I only have a tourist visa. Is it possible to work?
We are afraid not. You need to have a working visa to work at our school.
I am living abroad now, but arriving in Japan next month.
Can I apply now?
We're afraid we currently don't accept applications from overseas.