About contract & work
- I've never taught English conversation. Is it alright?
We can provide thorough training and have easy to use lesson plans.
What is the training session like?
- Is the working shift fixed?
- In general, the shift is fixed, but if you want to change your shift, feel free to consult the school staff.
- I want to work only for a short time, like 3 months. Is it possible?
- No, we don't offer short-term employment.
- Is it possible to negotiate the hourly wage?
- No. The starting wage is the same for everyone, but there are chances of promotion if your work performance is good.
- I can only work on certain days of the week. Is that okay?
- Yes, it's okay. There are a lot of instructors who are engaged in other activities. We understand that you value your personal life, so please feel free to talk to the management staff.
- I am not a native English speaker. Can I be an English teacher?
- Yes, we have teachers from all over the world.
*Minimum fluency levels required.
- Can I teach at other English conversation school too?
- Yes, many of our teacher take other part time work in other schools.
Here's a typical day of English teacher at Linguage.