About contract types and job descriptions
- I have no teaching experience. Can I apply?
All new instructors will go through thorough initial training.
We also offer comprehensive and ready-to-use lesson plans.
- Is the working shift fixed?
- In general, the shift is fixed, but if you want to change your shift, feel free to consult the school staff.
- I want to work only for a short time, like 3 months. Is it possible?
- No, we don't offer short-term employment.
- Is it possible to negotiate the hourly wage?
- No. The starting wage is the same for everyone, but there are chances of promotion if your work performance is good.
- I can only work on certain days of the week. Is that okay?
- Yes, it's okay. There are a lot of instructors who are engaged in other activities. We understand that you value your personal life, so please feel free to talk to the management.
- I am not a native English speaker. Can I be an English instructor?
- Yes, we have instructors from all over the world.
*Minimum fluency levels required.
- Can I teach at other English conversation schools too?
- Yes, many of our instructor take other part time work in other schools.
Here's a typical day of English instructor at Linguage.